SpigotMaster ~SM01 Vacuum Breaker Adapter~ Converts an Arrowhead PK1390 Anti-Siphon Valve Into a Straight Through Connection
SpigotMaster ~SM01 Vacuum Breaker Adapter~ Converts an Arrowhead PK1390 Anti-Siphon Valve Into a Straight Through Connection by Spigotmaster at Tradetech Nordic. MPN: 43308-2246. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Spigotmaster Fixes That Leaking Spigot or Hose Bib Once and for All!! External vacuum breakers on outdoor spigots or hose bibs for non-potable water
External vacuum breakers on outdoor spigots or hose bibs for non-potable water often fail prematurely and leak water excessively, especially when using an irrigation timer or have a need for an always-on water connection. Unfortunately, most Arrowhead brand spigots have special fine threads, so that once removed, no other device can be connected to it. Also, vacuum breakers often have a set screw that is either corroded or broken off, making it difficult to repair or replace. Spigotmaster has solved that problem!
The female end of SpigotMaster matches the fine thread pattern on the Arrowhead brand spigot and the male end has regular garden hose threads allowing the average homeowner to have a direct connection to their water timer system without leaks. Problem solved!
We make 2 models that fit most Arrowhead spigots with external vacuum breakers
~ ~ ~ MAKE SURE YOU MEASURE AND PICK THE CORECT SIZE FOR YOUR SPIGOT! ~ ~ ~
- SM01 - Fits most newer Arrowhead spigots, including 480(486BFP) residential & 410 commercial series, as long as you can get the set screw out and remove the entire backflow preventer. Threads are fine and will measure about 1" in diameter. Replaces a PK1390 or PK1380 Backflow Preventer and comes with a vinyl washer
- SM01.125 - Fits some older spigot bases, but also fits the same spigots the SM01 fits if you can't get the set screw out and are left with the top part of the backflow preventer on your spigot. Threads are fine and measure 1-1/8" in diameter (1.125"). Comes with a rubber washer
See Pictures to Help Determine Which Size You Need
Note: Spigotmasters are designed for outdoor, non-potable water use only. You must install a backflow prevention device downstream of the Spigotmaster where required by building code.
Features & Highlights
- Converts an Arrowhead Anti-Siphon Hose Bib Into A Normal Garden Hose Connection That Won't leak!
- We Make 2 Models to Fit Most Arrowhead Spigots with External Backflow Preventers - MAKE SURE YOU MEASURE BEFORE ORDERING!
- SM01 - Works When You Can Remove the Entire Backflow Preventer. Fine Threads are 1" in Diameter
- SM01.125 - Works When You Can Only Remove the Bottom Part of the Backflow Preventer & on Older Spigots. Fine Threads are 1-1/8" in Diameter
- For outdoor, non-potable water use only! You must install a vacuum breaker downstream of the Spigotmaster where required by code
|Item Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 1.54 x 1.54 inches|