SharkBite 1/4 Inch Disconnect Clip, Push To Connect Fittings, SharkBite Fitting Removal Tool, U706A
SharkBite 1/4 Inch Disconnect Clip, Push To Connect Fittings, SharkBite Fitting Removal Tool, U706A by SharkBite at Tradetech Nordic. MPN: U706A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SharkBite 1/4 Inch Disconnect Clip Make a mistake? No problem with SharkBite's Disconnect Clip. Disassembly is quick and easy using this fitting
SharkBite 1/4 Inch Disconnect Clip
Make a mistake? No problem with SharkBite's Disconnect Clip. Disassembly is quick and easy using this fitting removal tool. SharkBite Push-to-Connect fittings connect copper, PEX, and CPVC in any combination and this Disconnect Clip makes it easy to disassemble a connection when needed.
CUT. PUSH. DONE.
The SharkBite Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy with our unique push-to-connect technology. When you insert a pipe into the SharkBite quick connect fittings, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while the specially formulated O-ring compresses to create the perfect watertight seal. No soldering, no clamps, no glue.
Connect pipe in seconds with relative ease using any SharkBite Push-To-Connect fitting. The SharkBite plumbing fitting is the easiest way to join copper, CPVC, HDPE, or PEX pipe in any combination. With no soldering, clamps, glue required, it's as simple as inserting the pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by our specially-formulated O-ring. Once inserted, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe. Disassembly is fast and easy using the disconnect clip. Our SharkBite Push-To-Connect fittings can be removed and reused up to four times.
Our product works with your existing plumbing, is easy to disassemble for changing and reusing fittings, and can be rotated for easier installation in tight spaces. Perfect for joining Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe, SharkBite is the no fuss way to fix small leaks or plumb a whole house. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite fittings are the push-to-connect solution for leak-free results.
SharkBite is a provider of plumbing and water control systems for domestic, commercial and industrial applications. As the world leader and hallmark of push-to-connect plumbing solutions, our goal is to continue innovating the plumbing trade with new solutions that improve efficiency and performance. Trusted by plumbing professionals, SharkBite manufactures a wide range of plumbing fittings, water control valves and PEX pipe, making it the only total plumbing solution from meter to fixture.
Features & Highlights
- REMOVES IN SECONDS: 1/4 inch disconnect clip removes push to connect fittings requiring no special tools, no soldering, no crimping or glue. Just use the disconnect clip to make any adjustments
- COPPER, PEX, CPVC: SharkBite disconnect clip removes plumbing fittings that fit copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX and connects all three types in any combination
- COMPATIBLE PRODUCT: Same as part number U706AZ and U706A
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite's quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand that can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
- CERTIFIED: SharkBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200°F and can be reused up to four times
|Item Size:||1.19 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.6 x 5 x 5 inches|