Pexflow Oxygen Barrier PEX Tubing (EVOH) is used for residential and commercial radiant heating system applications. It keeps oxygen along with other elements from infiltrating and corrupting the key mechanical components in heating systems. Strong and flexible cross-linked polyethylene tubing with exceptional temperature and pressure ratings that exceed expectations for plumbing projects in hydronic radiant heating applications. Commonly used in medium to large size radiant floor heating projects as well as for baseboard and radiator heating systems. The hydronic tubing system was designed to be the most efficient snow melting system for outdoor use on concrete ground. This also provides additional benefits of freeze protection by expanding and contracting its tube that is resistant to breakage. The tubing can withstand temperature aging with longer life expectancy and exceptional maintenance free performance. For optimal leak free water flow connections, the tubing system works with cinch clamps seal accessories ensuring continuous performance.
Made using a "Silane" or "Moisture Cure" method. PEX Tubing is marked every 5 Feet and conforms with ASTM F876, ASTM F877, CSA B137.5, NSF 14, NSF-RFH & ASTM standards.
Note: Can be used for cold water system, but not potable water.
Features & Highlights
- Reliable - resistant to cracks, uninterrupted hot water flow, maintenance free, long life expectancy
- Performance - prevents oxygen and foreign elements from penetrating heating system to help maintain corrosion resistance of metal parts
- Flexible - ability to bend pipe making it easy to work with the bend radius of 5 feet
- Markings - PEX tubing markings unique feature imprints common standards and ratings making it easy to understand tubing properties
- PEX Type: PEX B / Color: 1 x Red / PEX Tubing Size: 1/2 Inch / Coiled: Yes / Total Length: 1 x 1000 Feet / Outside Diameter: 0.625 Inch / Inside Diameter: 0.475 Inch / Pressure Ratings: 80psi @ 200F, 100psi @ 180F, 160psi @ 73F
|Item Weight:||58.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||32 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||60 pounds|
|Package Size:||31.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PEXFLOW, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Small Parts
This aluminum 6061-T6 round schedule 40 tubing is suitable for use in marine and transportation structural applications. The aluminum, silicon, and magnesium alloy tubing is seamless and drawn for a smoother bore than welded tubing and a more consist...