Infusion V-fitting for Inlet and Return Line, Venturi, White
Save 1% on the Infusion V-fitting for Inlet and Return Line, Venturi, White by Infusion Pool Products at Tradetech Nordic. MPN: FBA_530237. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Infusion Pool Products introduces, Revolutionary, Venturi Driven, Swimming Pool Return Line Inlet Fittings called V-Fittings.Enhanced Circulation
Infusion Pool Products introduces, Revolutionary, Venturi Driven, Swimming Pool Return Line Inlet Fittings called V-Fittings.
Enhanced Circulation Creating an Easier to Service Water Quality.
V-Fittings deep heat, while drastically enhancing circulation, by drawing warmer surface water through strategically placed louvers thrusting it to the floor of the pool. Venturi enhanced circulation disrupts sediment from side walls and floor of pool increasing effectiveness of chemicals and swimming pool filters. V-Fittings have no moving parts and simply attach to 1-1/2" threaded wall return line inlets worldwide.
• 360 degree adjustability - allows for directional control of circulation. Aimed downwards, V-Fittings disrupt debris from side walls and floor increasing the effectiveness of swimming pool filters while preventing sediment buildup.
• Target dead spots, steps and benches eliminating various algae buildup while improving chemical disbursement.
• Complements In-Floor cleaning systems and keeps automatic pool cleaners moving.
• V-Fittings direct water flow in a tumbling motion improving skimmer performance.
• Enhanced circulation creates an easier to service swimming pool saving service professionals time, money and energy.
• Increased directional flow enhances circulation providing for a more efficient turnover.
• Improved turnover and filtration allows for reduced circulating pump operating time.
• V-Fittings' 60 degree venturi deep heats, using warmer surface water, reducing pool heater operating times while improving solar system performance.
• Increased flow highly complements the use of energy efficient circulating pumps.
• Reduce energy costs.
• Deep Heat in colder climates.
• Cooling in hotter climates.
• Extend the swim season.
• Maximize solar system performance.
• Enjoy river flow and fountain features.
• Improves overall water quality.
|Manufacturer:||Infusion Pool Products|
|Brand:||Infusion Pool Products|
|Publisher:||Infusion Pool Products|
|Studio:||Infusion Pool Products|
|Item Size:||2.3 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|